· New, delivery based, Non-Hierarchical Grading System that structures and positions work and jobs for value delivery.
· An equitable pay system that rewards value contribution across the organisation without skewing the value and
positioning of the role.
Unique qualities of our approach:
· A World 1st Job evaluation and grading system that recognises the world has moved beyond vertical hierarchy as a
benchmark for value generation.
· A World 1st Job evaluation and grading system that differentiates and recognises vertical context and horizontal
· A World 1st Job Evaluation system that attach equal weight to managerial as well as specialised skill. Introducing
differentiation on one platform of evaluation – doing away with current practices of parallel streams that still
maintains vertical hierarchies.
· A Job Evaluation system that contextualises the remuneration approach of companies, as well as organisational design,
to reflect and reward value generation and delivery across the organisational spectrum.
· Challenging and doing away with “false” job inflationary factors.
· A World 1st Job evaluation and grading system that values delivery contribution across the spectrum of the
· A World 1st Job evaluation and grading system approach that breaks through the traditional hierarchical
view of organisations.
· A Job evaluation and grading system that enhances retention of specialised skills.
· A Job Evaluation system where jobs need not be vertically inflated to justify remuneration and recognition.