Corrected Invitation with access. For the first time in history core organisational DNA, that contribute to organizational success and delivery, can be numerically measured.
- how will you respond to findings indicating the company’s strategy lagging the market requirement by -32% ? OR
- how will you respond when it becomes clear that the strength within the operations team lags the actual requirement by the same -32% especially if you expect different delivery and nothing happens?.
Research up to now has indicated a direct correlation between the percentage gap and actual organizational outcomes – e.g. missing the target in the above case. For the first time in history it is now possible, through this quantifiable measurement processes and technologies to:
- determine these deviations – gaps, overlaps, inefficiencies, etc.
- determine the size and seriousness thereof.
- clearly indicate what needs to change, being focused in change, thereby saving substantially on cost of change to company.
This discussion will provide opportunity to share these new developments and also allow opportunity for questions.
To attend this free event reserve your booking here:
Involve colleagues or clients. 25 links per seminar.
On the day link to:
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/627481829
Or join by phone:
+1 (415) 762-9988 or +1 (646) 568-7788 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 627 481 829
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference